1. What age are the scooters suitable for?
These scooters are suitable for children from the age of 14, however younger
children can use them if there is parental supervision and it’s at their discretion.
2. Do the scooters come with a warranty?
Yes our scooters come with a 12 month warranty. Should you have any issues with
your scooter, simply get in touch and we will be able to fix/replace your scooter if
necessary. We also cover the postage for the first 30 days after you receive the
3. How long does it take to charge the scooter?
It takes 8 hours to fully charge the battery from empty.
4. How long does the battery last on average?
It depends on the weight of the child using it, but on average it lasts for 30 minutes of constant use.
5. What is the maximum/minimum height of the handlebars?
From the ground, it’s a minimum of 31 inches and a maximum of 35.5 inches.
6. What is the maximum/minimum height of the seat?
From the base plate, it’s a minimum of 9 inches and a maximum of 18 inches.
7. What is the maximum speed of the scooter?
The top speed is 12km/h
8. Is the scooter foldable?
Yes, the scooter is foldable – the handlebars can come down so they lie on top of the
base plate, making it easy to carry and store.
9. Can I buy additional spare parts for the scooter?
Yes, you can find all the spare parts on this website under the “SPARES” section.